Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please take some time to read our terms and conditions. If you have any questions please call 0141 638 4098.
1. If paying by invoice: a deposit of 50% of your course fee is required within 24 hours of booking to secure your place or you can choose to pay the full amount.
Details of how to pay are on your invoice.
2. The remaining balance is required ASAP and no later than 2 weeks before the date of your course.
3. All cancellations must be received in writing to Inspired Cosmetic to the following address or by email addressed to Carolyn Fraser to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Inspired Cosmetic Training
Suite 23, 1 Spiersbridge Way
Spiersbridge Business Park
All cancellations will be acknowledged.
4. Refund Policy
- Less than 2 months before your course date, the full fee is due regardless of whether the delegate attends or not.
- We cannot change your course date.
- More than 2 months notice we will refund course fee minus deposit. Please note deposits are non-refundable (50% of course fee whether paying by invoice or credit/debit cared - paypal).
Please note during the on gping covid situation if we are required to cancel a course we will reschedule at a suitable time to yourself and tutors
All delegates will receive confirmation of their booking and further information. If you have not heard from us 3 days before the course please email: email@example.com or call 0141 638 4098.
It is the delegates responsibility to ensure payment is made on time. It is also the delegates responsibility to ensure they are suitable for the course. We strictly only accept registered dentist, doctors and nurses on our course with valid and up to date registration.
(Valid registration includes GDC, GMC, NMC).
We cannot take responsibility of payments being made should registration status not comply with our terms and conditions. Please ensure your registration is valid before booking your course. If you have any questions please contact 0141 638 4098.
When we receive your booking form or registration information over the phone, we take this as a confirmed booking. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive full payment. Payment details and instructions are enclosed on your confirmation invoice and can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data that you supply for your registration will be used for a delegates list, which sponsors may have access to and may be used to inform you of future events unless you advise us to the contrary, in writing in advance of the course.
6. The vast majority of participants are deemed to be competent to gain their certificate. If your tutor feels you are not competent to practise by the end of the course you will not receive your course certificate.
Our course tutors have a duty of care and should they feel you require further training, they will withhold your certificate and you will be invited back to attend another session which will incur an additional cost. We also strongly recommend after you complete the course that you continue to keep up to date with training to further your knowledge and clinical skills.
7. Due to circumstances out of our control, Inspired Cosmetic Training reserves the right to change venue, speakers, programme and dates in the event of an emergency arising. Please do not book travel arrangements or flights less than 4 weeks before a course date. Inspired Cosmetic Training will not accept liability for any loses.
8. Model Information
You will receive full information regarding a model for your course. It will be the responsibility of the delegate to arrange an appropriate model for the course. The model will have to sign a full medical history & consent forms before treatment. It will then be the delegate's responsibility to arrange a follow up with the model after the course.
If you cannot find a model, although it is best you arrange this yourself, Inspired Cosmetic Training can help source a suitable model for a finders fee of £80 + VAT.