Booking: Foundation BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training
Our Step 1 foundation course takes you through a lively combination of lectures, practical tasks and, most importantly, extensive “hands on” training on patients to give you the confidence, knowledge and clinical skills to treat your own patients with BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers safely and with maximum effect. This course includes practical advice on setting up your own business and other administration/ business aspects, as well as covering marketing and promotion which is essential in today’s competitive market.
You will learn:
- How to take a full medical history
- How to examine patients and complete full consultation
- Diagnose dynamic and static lines
- Explain to patients the expected effects and risks of the procedure
- How to deliver treatment to patients and gain consent
- Our expert tutors will provide critical appraisal of your techniques and feedback
- Insurance requirements and other business aspects
- How to maximise your profit – marketing and promotion
- The available products on the market and how to use them
- Observation of live demonstration by tutor
- Hands on practical in both Botox & Dermal Fillers on live model
The foundation course covers the most popular treatments asked for:
BOTOX®: Peri-orbital (crows feet), Frontalis (forehead lines) and Glabellar (frown lines)
Dermal Fillers: Lips, Nasolabial folds and Marionette lines.
- Facial anatomy and ageing
- Botulinum toxins – science, types, action, side effects
- Fillers – science, types, action, side effects
- Counselling patients – history, examination, consent forms, insurance
- Treatment doses, sites and side effects
- Marketing and business aspects
- Consultation process
- Constitution and drawing up
- Live demonstration by tutor
- Practical hands on treating your own model in both BOTOX® and Dermal Filler
At the end of the course, provided you reach the required standard, you will gain a certificate of attendance recognised by Hamilton Fraser, Cosmetic Insure and all other leading UK Medical Aesthetic insurance providers. You will also have the knowledge and clinical skills to treat your own patients with optimal results.
Pre-Course Reading: Once we receive your booking, you will be issued with details of how to access your pre-course learning material. You will also be able to download model information which is mandatory for your practical session.
Please let us know if you have not received this within one day of booking.
Models: We recommend that you bring your own model to work on for the practical session as you will then be able to see the full effect of the treatment over time. Your model will be able to receive both Botox and dermal filler treatment at no cost.
Date: Saturday 12th October 2019
Time: 9.15am - 5pm (approx.)
Registration: 9.00 - 9.15am with refreshments on arrival
Venue: La Belle Forme, 26 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1SS
Course Fee: £980 + VAT
Payment can be made in full when choosing to pay by credit/debit card option online. When selecting and invoice, payment details and invoice will be sent to you by email. We require a deposit of 50% to be paid within 24 hours and remaining balance due 2 weeks before your course date.
Cancellation: As we only have limited spaces on each course we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read our terms and conditions fully.
Bookings can also be made over the phone. Please call 0141 638 4098 to speak to a member of the team.
Please Note: Courses are for registered Dentists, Doctors and Nurses only with valid GDC, GMC or NMC registration.