Booking: Lips & Marionette Lines With Cannula
Advanced Lips & Marionette Lines With Cannula
Date: Saturday 30th April 2022
Time: 9.00am - 12.00pm
Venue: Glasgow Medical Rooms, 211 St Vincent St, Glasgow, G2 5QY
Course Fee: £880 + VAT
Lip enhancement treatments are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in Scotland and the UK today.
Our Advanced Lips & Marionette Lines training course will help you master the most up-to-date techniques, teaching you how to treat lips and marionette lines using cannula.
You will learn how to assess both younger and more mature lips so you can treat your patients of differing ages with optimal, age-appropriate results.
We will cover the essential theory and you will be treating your own model with the support and supervision of your tutor. This course will provide you with the confidence, knowledge and clinical skills to safely treat various patients' lips and marionette lines using the full range of Juvederm fillers with cannula.
- Overview on lip anatomy and patient assessment
- Dermal fillers and lips - advice on products, storage, dosage, pain management and safety aspects
- Consent, consultation, aftercare and managing your patients expectations
- Lip complications and management
- Use of a cannula and essential knowledge
- Placement techniques and entry points
- Cannula versus needle: when to use
- ‘Hands-on’ practical treating your own model
Advantages of using a cannula in medical aesthetics:
- Reduction in bleeding, swelling, bruising and intravascular injection of filler
- Reduces the risk of complications
- Smoother, continuous delivery of filler
- Fewer injections required
- Reduces discomfort
- Greater patient satisfaction
Who can attend:
This course is open to registered doctors, nurses, midwives, dentists, dental hygienists, dental therapists, prescriber pharmacists and prescriber paramedics with valid GDC, GMC or NMC registration.
You must also have gained a certificate in Foundation BOTOX® And Dermal Fillers, either with Inspired Cosmetic Training or another provider.
We recommend you bring your own model to work on. Further model information will be sent to you at time of booking.
Cancellation: As we only have limited spaces on each course, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please note once you have booked and your invoice has been sent to your email we take this as a confirmed booking and payment is required.
We require a deposit of 50 % of the course fee within 24 hours.
Payment Plan – When booking online you can select to pay via Paypal and you can pay in 3 easy instalments.
Please also read our terms and conditions fully.
For more information, please call 0141 638 4098.