Booking: Lips & Marionette Lines With Cannula
Advanced Lips & Marionette Lines With Cannula
Date: Saturday 7th August 2021
Time: 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Venue: Glasgow Medical Rooms, 211 St Vincent St, Glasgow, G2 5QY
Course Fee: £880 + VAT
Lip enhancement treatments are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in Scotland and the UK today.
Our Advanced Lips & Marionette Lines training course will help you master the most up-to-date techniques, teaching you how to treat lips and marionette lines using cannula.
You will learn how to assess both younger and more mature lips so you can treat your patients of differing ages with optimal, age-appropriate results.
We will cover the essential theory and you will be treating your own model with the support and supervision of your tutor. This course will provide you with the confidence, knowledge and clinical skills to safely treat various patients' lips and marionette lines using the full range of Juvederm fillers with cannula.
- Overview on lip anatomy and patient assessment
- Dermal fillers and lips - advice on products, storage, dosage, pain management and safety aspects
- Consent, consultation, aftercare and managing your patients expectations
- Lip complications and management
- Use of a cannula and essential knowledge
- Placement techniques and entry points
- Cannula versus needle: when to use
- ‘Hands-on’ practical treating your own model
Advantages of using a cannula in medical aesthetics:
- Reduction in bleeding, swelling, bruising and intravascular injection of filler
- Reduces the risk of complications
- Smoother, continuous delivery of filler
- Fewer injections required
- Reduces discomfort
- Greater patient satisfaction
Who can attend:
This course is open to registered dentists, doctors and nurses with valid GDC, GMC or NMC registration.
You must also have gained a certificate in Foundation BOTOX® And Dermal Fillers, either with Inspired Cosmetic Training or another provider.
Delegates attending must be confident taking the next step and be ready to advance their clinical skills and knowledge, ideally with 12 months of injecting experience, up-to-date knowledge of facial anatomy and feel confident to cover this advanced technique.
We recommend you bring your own model to work on. Further model information will be sent to you at time of booking.
As we only have limited spaces on each course, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please read our terms and conditions fully.
Courses generally last half a day and are mainly all practical.
You will receive a CPD certificate at the end of the course, provided your tutor is happy with your standard at the end of the session.
Inspired Cosmetic Training is a recognised trainer for Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Insurance, Cosmetic Insure and all other leading medical aesthetic insurance providers in the UK.
For more information, please call 0141 638 4098.