Booking: Foundation BOTOX® & Dermal Filler Training
Autumn Offer - £880 + VAT!! 25% discount from original price of £1190 +VAT.
Inspired Cosmetic Training’s popular Foundation BOTOX® And Dermal Fillers Training Course is the best starting point for your medical aesthetic training journey in Scotland.
This BOTOX® and dermal fillers course for beginners takes you through a lively combination of theory modules, demo videos and the all important clinical 'hands on' training.
This will provide you with the confidence, knowledge and clinical skills to treat your own patients with BOTOX® and dermal fillers safely and efficiently.
And like no other medical aesthetics training academy in Scotland, after your course, we can assure you we will offer you 100 % plus support however long you need us!
This includes practical advice on how to set up your own medical aesthetics business, Healthcare Improvement Scotland registration, v300 placements, prescriber list as well as lots of advice on administration, marketing and promotional tips, which is essential in today’s competitive medical aesthetics market, webinars, events, further training and more!
A full day of “hands on” clinical practical experience with your tutor(s) on:
Level 1 Foundation Botulinum Toxins ( BOTOX®) and Dermal Fillers.
Up to Eight hours of Theory
You must complete this in your own time prior to your clinical hands on course, we will talk you through the following modules -
- Module 1-4: Facial Ageing, Muscles, Fat Pads and Nerves
- Module 5: Botox
- Module 6: Fillers
- Module 7: History and Examination
- Module 8: Starting Your Aesthetic Practice
- A full set of demo and information videos
Foundation level test
After going through the theory modules and watching our demo videos, you are required to complete a compulsory multiple choice quiz before attending the hands on clinical course.
Foundation Key learning outcomes:
- How to take a full medical history
- How to examine patients and complete a full consultation
- How to diagnose dynamic and static lines
- Explaining to patients the expected effects and risks of the procedure
- Facial anatomy and ageing
- Botulinum toxins – science, types, action, side effects
- Fillers – science, types, action, side effects
- Counselling patients – history, examination, consent forms, insurance
- Treatment doses, sites and side effects
- How to deliver treatment to patients and gain consent
- Our expert tutors will provide critical appraisal of your techniques and feedback
- Insurance requirements and other business aspects
- How to maximise your profit via marketing and promotional activities
- The available products on the market and how to use them
- Observation of a live demonstration by tutor
- 'Hands on' practical session in both BOTOX® and dermal fillers on a real model
Treatments covered in this course:
BOTOX®: Peri-orbital (crows feet), frontalis (forehead lines) and glabellar (frown lines)
Dermal Fillers: Lips (definition and volume)
Who can attend: This course is open to registered doctors, nurses, midwives and dentists, with valid GDC, GMC or NMC, registration. You will also need to have independent prescribing rights or a clinician who can prescribe for you.
After the course:
At the end of the course, provided you reach the required standard, you will gain a CPD certificate.
This is recognised by Hamilton Fraser, Enhance Insurance, Cosmetic Insure and all other leading UK medical aesthetics insurance providers.
You will also have the knowledge and clinical skills to treat your own patients with optimal results.
We pride ourselves on supporting you after your training.
You will receive ongoing support for however long you need us.
We have a private Facebook group which you are more than welcome to request to join after the course.
This is great for networking with other delegates, asking questions and sharing news, as well as updates on further training courses.
After your training you will be giving access to further resources and lots of other support.
£1190 + VAT ( special discount for Nov 21 25% off course fee) please call the office on tel 0141 638 4098
Pre-course: Once we receive your booking, you will be issued with details of how to access your pre-course learning materials and videos
You will also be able to download model information which is mandatory for your practical session.
Please let us know if you have not received this within one day of booking.
Models: We recommend that you bring your own model to work on for the practical session, as you will then be able to see the full effect of the treatment over time.
Your model will be able to receive both BOTOX® and dermal filler treatment at no cost. If you are unable to find a model we charge a £50+ vat admin fee.
Cancellation: As we only have limited spaces on each course, we have a strict cancellation policy. Please note once you have booked and your invoice has been sent to your email we take this as a confirmed booking and payment is required.
We require a deposit of 50 % of the course fee within 24 hours. We do offer payment plans please call the office for further details. Please also read our terms and conditions fully.
For more information, please call 0141 638 4098.